This one checks all the boxes - Quick, simple & bloody delicious!!
1 pkt Real Pasta Angelhair
100g chorizo, roughly chopped
2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
Dried chilli flakes
1/4 C red wine
1 C shredded silverbeet
Pecorino Romano cheese to serve
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the Angelhair
- Add chorizo to a cold, dry pan and slowly warm up over low/medium heat
- Once chorizo is starting to slowly sizzle away, add rosemary, chilli flakes and season with a little salt. Saute further 2 - 3 mins
- Remove choritzo from pan and set aside. Return pan over low heat and add red wine, let slowly thicken to a syrupy consistency - about 2 - 3 mins.
- Drop pasta into boiling water and cook for 2 1/2 mins
- Drain pasta but reserve 1/2 C pasta water, add this to the red wine, add a little salt and simmer further 2 mins.
- Add silverbeet to the pan along with pasta, chorizo and butter
- Cook gently until silverbeet has wilted and Angelhair is thoroughly coated in sauce. Check for seasoning again and add a little more salt if needed.
- Grate a generous amount of pecorino cheese on top before serving.