A super simple way to elevate the humble gratin. I love how quick this is to throw together, just make sure you get it in the oven early enough as it takes quite a while to cook those potatoes all the way through.
Serves 4 - 6 as a side
- 1 medium leek, finely sliced
- 600g/3 medium potatoes, finely sliced
- 1 jar Real Pasta Creamy Tomato & Gin
- 100g mascarpone or cream
- Plenty of your fav cheese (my choice would be pecorino)
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine leeks, potatoes, mascarpone (or cream), salt & pepper and 1x jar Real Pasta Creamy Tomato & Gin sauce. Stir well to coat the veg evenly
- Carefully arrange in a baking dish and top with cheese
- Bake at 190 for roughly an hour or until a butter knife can easily go through the potatoes
SERVE & ENJOY!