A great way to use up those Christmas left overs!
1 packet Real Pasta Angelhair
3 C mixed roast vegetables, roughly diced
1 C cream
1/2 - 3/4 C freshly grated parmesan
- Roughly dice up your roast vegs and scatter them in a baking dish, just big enough to fit them all snuggled up close
- Cook the Angelhair for 2 mins in boiling, salted water & drain well
- Whisk together the eggs and cream, season with a little salt & pepper
- Place Angelhair in dish with veg and stir around to spread evenly
- Carefully pour egg mix into baking dish. Use a knife tip to gently wobble veg around to disperse egg mix evenly
- Top with grated parmesan & blobs of ricotta. Bake at 160 for 45 - 60 mins or so until golden brown and cooked through
SERVE & ENJOY!