35g knob of butter
1 onion, finely diced
3 - 4 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1 C corn kernals, if using fresh - boil first, if frozen - defrost
1/2 C cream
1/4 C pasta water
Salt & Pepper
- Pop a large pot of salted water on to boil
- In a large pan, saute butter, onion and garlic with a small sprinkle of salt together on a low heat for 8 - 12 mins until onions are translucent.
- Add thyme, corn and cream and another sprinkle of salt, simmer gently
- Boil pasta 3 - 4 mins, when draining, reserve 1/4 C cooking water
- Add pasta and pasta water to the pan and stir through well
- Check for seasoning, adjust as necessary.
- Serve with a good sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley, parmesan & pepper