This super simple dish is a weeknight life saver. Mimimal prep, minimal fuss, maximum flavour - is what we are all about at Real Pasta.
2 celery sticks
1 large onion
400g button mushrooms
1 jar of Real Pasta Creamy Tomato & Gin Pasta Sauce
1 packet of Real Pasta Pappardelle Ribbons
- Pop a couple of litres of lightly salted water on the stove and wait to boil.
- Slice mushrooms & celery and dice the onion.
- Add a good few tablespoons of olive oil to a large pan and gently saute the onion and celery until softened. Add mushrooms and cook until they reach your desired texture.
- Add the contents of the Real Pasta Creamy Tomato & Gin jar and let simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Pop the pasta in the boiling water and stir to separate - cook until al dente, or around 3-4minutes.
- Add a splash of the pasta water to the pan if it becomes too thick
Drain the pasta and serve