I literally 'mmmmmd!' my way through this dish!!
An absolute winner and a great way to stretch just one jar of our Bolognese sauce to feed 4! Epic. Filled with vege and an incredibly smokey chorizo flavour - this will keep ya loins warm during winter.
Note: We don't often use bought pasta at home. We handmade our farfalle for this by using approx 150g flour, 1 egg & a yolk. I couldn't tell you how much dried pasta to cook.... you're just going to have to follow your heart on that one!
- 1 jar of Real Pasta Bolognese
- Farfalle pasta or your favourite shape
- 2 Chorizo sausages, you can sub with bacon or salami if you wish
- 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained and thoroughly rinsed
- A handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Generous amount of freshly grated parmesan
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a medium frying pan and get a generous pots worth of salted water on the heat.
- Dice your chorizo, add to the pan and sizzle gently for a few mins
- Add the jar of Real Pasta Bolognese. Fill one quater to a third of the jar with water, pop the lid back on and swish it all up - add this water to the pan.
- Add the drained cannellini beans to the pan and bring to a gentle simmer
- Once the water is boiling, cook your pasta until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add 1/2 - 1C worth of pasta water into you bolognese pan, start with a small amount and stop when it's reached your desired consistency. I like to give it a sort of stew meets thick soup texture.
- Once the pasta is cooked, dd it to the pan and stir to coat each piece in sauce.
- Season with salt, fresh parsley & finish with parmesan