This is a great light lunch or dinner. When you can't quite be bothered putting much effort in but still want to eat something delicious, this is the one!
2x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes
1 sprig fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme
1 pkt Real Pasta Angelhair
- Pop both punnets of cherry tomatoes in a small pot, glug the olive oil in about three turns of the pot should do.
- Season generously with salt & pepper, drop the herbs in and bring the heat to low.
- Leave the tomatoes to cook down slowly over 15 mins or so until most of them have lost their shape and theres a nice bit of tomato-y juicy goodness of a sauce forming
- When tomatoes are looking ready, remove what's left of the sprigs of rosemary/thyme
- Put on a pot of salted water and boil ya Angelhair for 3 - 4 mins
- Drain the pasta, add to the cherry tomatoes and stir through well
- Finish with a generous fresh grating of parmesan and adjust salt & pepper if needed